We are a growing startup in Fleet Telematics industry, based in Jakarta, Bandung, and Surabaya with holding company in Singapore, currently seeking a Telemarketer, focus on support the marketing and sales team by identifying, prospecting, qualifying and scheduling prospect appointments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Call Volume. Reach out to prospects via phone at a high and consistent volume to meet opportunity level expectations. Keep a high level of prospects at various stages to be able to produce a consistent number of appointment ready prospects to Sales Executives.
- Appointment setting. Break through gate keepers and junior level staff to identify and set appointments with key decision makers within the target market. Leverage knowledge of Google Calendar to ensure meetings are set with Sales Executives at times that work with their schedules.
- Follow Up and Communication. Develop and execute process for consistent follow up that cultivates prospects moving them to appointment ready. Leverage existing marketing content by emailing prospects to educate them, position company as the expert and move prospects along the selling stages.
- Salesforce. Proficiently log all activity in Salesforce in accordance with company rules and process. Leverage Salesforce reporting tools to identify best prospect lists for telemarketing efforts.
- Sales Executives. Partner with and support Sales Executives in special telemarketing efforts as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years prior experience in a telemarketing position
- Professional and polished phone demeanor
- Understanding of basic solution selling practices
- Ability to maximize telemarketing efforts appropriately to meet quarterly appointment and opportunity goals
- Proficient in Salesforce, preferably lightening experience
- Experience partnering with senior sales team members
- Understanding of the role marketing materials play in the sales process and the ability to properly leverage them to progress prospects through the sales cycle
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or communications
- Proficient with MS office
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and goal oriented
- Adequate verbal and written communication skill